Clungene Nasal swab for SARS-CoV-2 (Antigen Rapid Test) - 25 pcs
📦 In stock
Designed for the qualitative assay of SARS-COV-2 antigens in clinical sampling materials (nasopharyngeal/nasal/oral swabs)
PACK OF 25 SWABS.
RELATIVE SENSITIVITY: 97.1%
RELATIVE SPECIFICITY: 99.6%
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
• 25 Test Cassettes
• 1 Leaflet
• Extraction buffer solution
• 25 Eextraction tubes
• 1 Negative control swab
• 1 Positive control swab
• 25 Sterile nasal swabs in flocked cotton
Product Name: CLUNGENE® COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test
Specifics: Nasal swabs
Packaging: Kit of 25 tests
The COVID-19 rapid antigen test is a disposable test designed to detect in human oral fluid the new SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus that causes COVID-19. The test is designed for domestic use consisting in the self-collection of oral fluid from symptomatic individuals who are suspected of having been infected by the COVID-19 virus.
The COVID-19 rapid antigen test only provides a preliminary result and the final confirmation must be obtained via clinical diagnostics.
The new coronavirus is a β-coronavirus. COVID-19 is an infectious acute respiratory disease. People are usually sensitive to it and, currently, although the patients infected by the new coronavirus are the largest source of infection, asymptomatic people may also be a source of infection. Based on the latest epidemiological studies, the incubation period generally varies from 1 to 14 days, and in most cases from 3 to 7 days. The main signs of infection are fever, fatigue and dry cough. A limited number of cases also experiences nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, headache and diarrhea.
- The skipping of any steps in the procedure may result in incorrect results.
- The COVID-19 oral fluid rapid antigen test is intended only for in vitro self-diagnosis.
- The results obtained with this test can be considered an addition to other clinical results of other tests and lab results.
- Should the test result be negative or non-reactive although the clinical symptoms persist, this could indicate that the virus is not yet detectable in its early infection stage. In this case, to exclude infection it is recommended to repeat the test with a new kit 1 or 2 days later or go to the hospital.
- A positive COVID-19 test result could be due to infection from non-SARS-CoV-2 virus strains or to other interference factors.
We deliver within EU only. For orders of € 69.00 or above there is no shipping charge.
Orders of less than € 69.00 shall incur a standard shipping charge depending on the different EU-ZONE ranging between € 6.50 and € 12.50.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 14 days of purchase. You can return your product for a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original product packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Emerald / White
- Blue Navy / White
- White / White
- White / Black
- Red / White
- Turquoise / White
- Black / Black
- Jeans / White
- Pink / White
- Fluo Green / White
- Grey / Fluo Coral
- Grey / Fluo Yellow
- Green Jaguar / Black
- Cyclamen / Black
- Light Blue / White
- Tiffany / White
- Light Blue