AllTest SARS-CoV-2 nasal rapid antigen test kit – 1pc
📦 In stock
The Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test (Oral Fluid) is a membrane-based qualitative immunoassay for the determination of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in human oral fluid samples.
CONFEZIONE DA 1 PEZZO
SENSITIVITY' RELATIVE: 90.1%
SPECIFICITY' RELATIVE: 99,3%
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
- Test cassette
- 1 sterilized swab (disposable sampling swab)
- Sample extraction buffer solution
- Information leaflet
- Bio-hazard specimen bag
Product name: AllTest SARS-CoV-2 salivary rapid antigen test kit
Specifics: Salivary swabs
Package: 1 test kit
The Rapid COVID-19 Antigen (Oral Fluid) Test is a single-use test intended to detect the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 causing COVID-19 in human oral fluid. The test is designed for home use1 with self-collection of oral fluid samples from symptomatic individuals suspected of being infected with COVID-19 virus.
The Rapid COVID-19 Antigen (Oral Fluid) Test provides only a preliminary result, final confirmation must be based on clinical diagnostic results.
The new coronavirus is a β-coronavirus. COVID-19 is an infectious acute respiratory disease. People are usually sensitive to it and, currently, although the patients infected by the new coronavirus are the largest source of infection, asymptomatic people may also be a source of infection. Based on the latest epidemiological studies, the incubation period generally varies from 1 to 14 days, and in most cases from 3 to 7 days. The main signs of infection are fever, fatigue and dry cough. A limited number of cases also experiences nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, headache and diarrhea.
- The skipping of any steps in the procedure may result in incorrect results.
- The COVID-19 oral fluid rapid antigen test is intended only for in vitro self-diagnosis.
- The results obtained with this test can be considered an addition to other clinical results of other tests and lab results.
- Should the test result be negative or non-reactive although the clinical symptoms persist, this could indicate that the virus is not yet detectable in its early infection stage. In this case, to exclude infection it is recommended to repeat the test with a new kit 1 or 2 days later or go to the hospital.
- A positive COVID-19 test result could be due to infection from non-SARS-CoV-2 virus strains or to other interference factors.
We deliver within EU only. For orders of € 69.00 or above there is no shipping charge.
Orders of less than € 69.00 shall incur a standard shipping charge depending on the different EU-ZONE ranging between € 6.50 and € 12.50.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 14 days of purchase. You can return your product for a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original product packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Emerald / White
- Blue Navy / White
- White / White
- White / Black
- Red / White
- Turquoise / White
- Black / Black
- Jeans / White
- Pink / White
- Fluo Green / White
- Grey / Fluo Coral
- Grey / Fluo Yellow
- Green Jaguar / Black
- Cyclamen / Black
- Light Blue / White
- Tiffany / White
- Light Blue